The club has four courts for this facility and arrangements are set out below.
- The facility is available to full members.
- Members can book a court on any evening in the winter from dusk until 9.30pm on courts 6 and 7 or 9.00pm on courts 4 and 5 and Saturday and Sunday up until 7.00pm, however, you should check the court booking system to ensure a court is free for the night you wish to play. Coaching takes place on courts 6 & 7 from 6pm – 9pm most weeknights.
- Bookings need to be made through the court booking system.
- The cost of a token is included in your annual membership fee. Please speak to a member of the committee for details of how to acquire tokens.
- You will need the code number for the lighting cabinet for courts 6 and 7 or access to the club house for courts 4 and 5. Please speak to a member of the committee if you do not have the code or club house key.
- Please ensure that noise levels are kept to the minimum to avoid complaints from the neighbours.
- Please be aware, once your token has run out or the time reaches 9.00/9.30pm the lights will automatically switch off. One light though will remain on for an extra 2 minutes to enable you to collect your belongings and leave the courts.